The new iPhone version of Pocket Life is out on the shelves of Apple’s iTunes App Stores worldwide. Adding to its existing features to interact and view friends’ real time location on interactive maps the new version now allows to upload and share geo-tagged photos with friends and view them on maps right away.
Other improvements include: favourite places can easily be stored and shared with connected friends and social communication features have been improved. Users can now share their thoughts using a quick status update button and choose from pre-set emoticons to express their mood.
The new iPhone version of Pocket Life is available as a full paid version and a free “lite” version. The lite version has all of the functionality, but limits the number of connected friends you can see on a map.
This iPhone version is the starting point of a ambitious roadmap for 2010. We will roll out Pocket Life across numerous more languages, add fun social features, even more interactivity on the iPhone and support for Google Android.
For a full walk through of the latest release – go to www.pocketlife.com/iPhone.html or watch the video here:
Here is a list of all the new and improved features:
New Photo storing and sharing
* My Albums view
* Private Album
* Friends shared albums view
* Thumbnails view
* Full screen view (name, description, geo-code and date) and pan through photos
* Share with friends and delete options
* Geo coded location view on map
* Rapid status update option
* Multiple emoticons to express your mood
Better Privacy and Group management
* Assign friends to one or multiple Groups and shift them around at any time
* Enable or disable sharing of content per Group at any time
Go to your iTunes store now to download this latest release. Enjoy and share your experience.