It is out now – click here to check it out on facebook.
The team has been working hard to come up with a all new way to integrate Pocket Life with facebook. The result is a first of its kind since it allows you to show your Pocket Life status updates geo-tagged on your facebook wall and profile. But not only that: you can basically see all locations, places and geo-tagged photos of yourself and of your friends from within facebook. Check it out!
How to set up the “Pocket Life for facebook” application on facebook to get the most out of it:
1) Go here to go to the facebook app page and click “Go to application” on the wall of that page
2) Click “allow” on upcoming facebook pop ups. This will enable Pocket Life to work properly with facebook
3) Once you have logged in and see the first screen of the application on facebook, please log in at www.pocketlife.com and update your location once
4) Then, on facebook go to the “Account” drop down menu and click “Application settings”. In the Pocket Life line item click “Edit settings” and in the Profile tab click “add” for Box and “add” for Tab. Confirm with “Okay”
5) Go to your facebook Profile and click the Boxes tab. In the Pocket Life box click the pen in the upper right corner and click “Move to wall tab”.
Let us know what you think – and expect more fun features to come. This is only another starting point and we are excited to make it even better and useful for you.
Enjoy and… See you on Pocket Life